John always makes his client a priority and believes in building strong connections with those he works with. John prides himself in being fair and honest. He works at finding solutions that are equitable to both parties. In the legal profession, he chooses integrity and service while assisting his clients with their problems.
John Thomas grew up in the metroplex in Southlake, Texas. He received his undergraduate degree from Texas Christian University and his Masters in Divinity from Brite Divinity School. During his masters work, John worked as a youth minister for a Methodist church until he decided to attend law school at Texas A&M University School of Law. He now lives in north Fort Worth with his wife, Sarah, and two golden retrievers, Lucy and Suzy. In his free time, John enjoys playing golf, watching college football, eating good food, and traveling to new cities.
- Juris Doctor- Texas A&M University School of Law, 2020
- Cum Laude
- Eldon B. Mahon American Inn of Court Member 2019-2020
- Journal of Property Law, Member 2019-2020
- Public Interest Law Fellowship, Member 2019-2020
- Masters of Divinity- Brite Divinity School, 2017
- Bachelor of Arts, History and Political Science, Texas Christian University, 2013
- Cum Laude
- Student Government Association House of Representatives, 2011-2012
Bar & Court Admissions & Certifications
- State Bar of Texas, 2020
Representative Experience & Services
John has served as a legal intern for Varghese Summersett PLLC., Atmos Energy, and Fort Worth Independent School District, where he gained a lot of experience. In the Summer of 2019, John worked as a Summer Associate for McDonald Sanders as well as a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Chief Justice Bonnie Sudderth. In addition, he worked as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Judge Reed O’ Connor in the fall of 2019.