By their very nature, transportation and logistics involve many moving parts and impeccable organization. Our attorneys are able to offer legal expertise to the logistics companies that plan, implement, and control the supply chain, as well as the transportation firms that link consumers with the suppliers.
Clients include railroads, motor carriers, and lesser-considered modes, such as pipelines. Services include:
- Consulting with clients to anticipate issues and needs
- Permitting and licensing documentation
- Managing, documenting, and negotiating contracts with insurance, brokerage, and other parties
- Acquisition and expansion transactions
- Advising on compliance issues at the local, state, and federal levels
- Representing transportation and logistics firms in litigation