Real estate intersects multiple areas of the law. To respond effectively to diverse client needs in real estate matters, our real estate lawyers will often consult with other attorneys within the firm with particular expertise in tax, corporate structure, litigation, and financing issues.
Just a few of our many areas of representation in real estate include:
- Sales and purchases of residential, corporate and commercial, and ranch/farm properties
- Commercial and residential construction contracts
- Development of apartment, condominium, residential, and commercial projects
- Commercial, industrial, residential, farm and ranch, and ground leasing and other landlord/tenant matters
- Condemnation/eminent domain proceedings
- Land use, development, and zoning
- Easements and licenses
- §1031 tax-free exchange of real estate
For more information on real estate services, please see our Construction, Condemnation & Eminent Domain, Creditor Rights & Bankruptcy, Homeowners Associations, Landlord/Tenant, and Oil & Gas sections.