For nearly 70 years, our attorneys have advanced business through commitment to client service and knowledge of corporate law. Whether providing counsel to top executives or working side-by-side with entrepreneurs, we serve as tenured outside counsel to businesses of all sizes and industries in addition to some of Fort Worth’s most influential institutions.
Our lawyers provide efficient and, when necessary, creative legal solutions to corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, nonprofit entities, directors, shareholders, partners, and sole proprietors.
Although corporate law is broad and can be nearly all-encompassing, our corporate attorneys practice in the following core areas, among others:
- Determination and documentation of appropriate organizational structures and entities
- Documentation of business governance policies or procedures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate securities
- Buy-sell agreements
- Counsel as to dispute resolution, including internal officer or director disputes and shareholder disputes
- Nonprofit entities
- Business tax planning
- Workforce matters pertaining to executive compensation, stock-ownership plans, benefits, and health and welfare plans
- Succession planning for privately held entities
For more information on business-facing services, please see our Business Transactions, Tax, and Employment Law & Labor sections.